If you are looking for a Accident Attorney in Vancouver, Washington, contact Ryan Hilts for a free consultation. He has over fifteen years of experience specific to the personal injury field.
Ryan Hilts is a personal injury attorney serving Vancouver, Washington and the greater Portland metro area. He is licensed to practice law in both Washington and Oregon. He handles personal injury cases in all cities throughout both states. He specializes in personal injury cases, including auto accidents, wrongful death, drunk driving accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accident, and motorcycle accidents. For a free case evaluation, call Ryan Hilts: (503) 726-5960. You can also email Ryan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accident Attorney Vancouver, Washington
The moments immediately following a car accident is often a haze of shock, pain, and panic. There’s a chance that the car accident has left you with more than just physical damage, and that you’re struggling to figure out how to move on. While you are struggling with car accident injuries, medical bills, and call from your office to get back to work, you will be expected to deal with several legal issues, such as comparative fault and the statute of limitations on a personal injury claim, that can be confusing if you don’t have an accident attorney Vancouver WA by your side.
Our experienced personal injury attorneys at Ryan Hilts Law will fight for your rightful compensation
When you are in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you are entitled to compensation. Contacting our experienced personal injury attorneys who specialize in car accident cases is the first step in ensuring that you get reimbursed for the following:
- Medical Bills: With growing health care expenditures, medical bills are a significant issue. It is an even greater difficulty if you were hurt by the actions of another person. Keep note of all medical expenses and treatments.
- Lost Wages: When someone is injured and unable to do their job, the resulting salary loss is both financially and emotionally damaging. Your standard of living declines. You are entitled to compensation.
- Physical Disability: As a result of an accident, becoming physically incapacitated is a traumatic experience. In addition to physical discomfort, significant emotional stress and a decline in quality of life may also follow.
- Property Damage: When your property is destroyed, it is essential to obtain an estimate of the value of your loss from insurance providers.
- Pain and Suffering: Although it is difficult to assign a monetary value to pain and suffering, the law has established that you are entitled to compensation. A competent attorney will do much effort to secure you the most favorable settlement.
Our experienced injury attorneys at Ryan Hilts Law will help you deal with insurance companies
You should expect that both your insurance company and the other driver’s insurance company would undertake their own investigations to determine who was at blame in the accident; however, their intentions may not be in your best interest. Having an accident attorney Vancouver WA at your side might make all the difference while pursuing your claim.
It is a routine practice for each of these insurance companies to independently examine the car accident and determine culpability. They will examine eyewitness reports, images of the damage to vehicles and nearby property, and any other evidence available. It is essential that you discuss the situation with our experienced injury attorneys who specialize in car accidents. On basis of our discussions, the injury attorneys may choose to undertake an independent investigation into the car accident.
Washington’s comparative fault principle and the state of limitations on filing a personal injury claim
Since Washington is a comparative fault state, if a jury deems you partially at fault for an accident, your compensation will be reduced.
Personal injury claims in Washington must be filed within three years of the car accident. Your lawyer will inform you whether to file sooner before the statute of limitations’ three-year deadline, but as long as you have those documents filed before the three-year mark, you’re in good position. There is no hard and fast rule about how soon after an accident you must make an insurance claim, although most providers prefer that you do so as soon as possible. Make sure to contact your insurance provider to learn of any specific criteria of theirs that you may need to meet.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Vancouver Washington, you may feel helpless without our experienced personal injury attorneys on your side. It doesn’t matter how much fault you bear in a car accident; you should still be compensated fairly for your injuries. Our experienced accident attorneys Vancouver WA at Ryan Hilts Law can help you get compensation for medical bills, lost wages, emotional distress, property damage etc. Contact us today to discuss and explore your legal options with us. Our experienced car accident attorneys can be reached here.